TriRoof GRP Roof Training
TriRoof GRP Roof
The Triroof GRP Roof Training Course, accredited by the CPD is a one day course to learn the principles of laying a TriRoof GRP Roofing system.
It is suitable for all customers and no previous GRP Roof laying experience is necessary. We offer training on site at your own facilities or can arrange training at a facility near you. Costs are from £99 +VAT and discounts are offered for block bookings. For more prices and availablity, send us a message.
It is your responsibility as the installer to ensure safe working practices, for yourself, and any employees or members of the public that may be directly affected. Installers should assess any potential risks when working on a contract and make sufficient means to address them.
For further troubleshooting find out more on our FAQ’s page.
Overview of the Training Course
- Trainees will learn how to lay a basic TriRoof GRP Roof using our specially formulated roofing resins and topcoats
- There will be a practical demonstration and participants will be given the opportunity to laminate a sample roof
- Trainees will learn the health and safety, storage and handling procedures for TriRoof GRP roof materials
- The course will also cover materials estimation, costing’s and other commercial consideration. If contractors have any specific projects they wish to prepare for, these can be discussed.
- As part of the course involves laminating a small section of GRP roof, all trainees should wear suitable clothing that may come into contact resin
- Lunch and refreshments are provided
- For contractors who require an overnight stay, there are plenty of hotels in the vicinity – which we would be happy to recommend
- Payment must be made before places can be confirmed. You can change the date of your course with 48 hours, cancellations within 48 hours will be charged in full.
Get In Touch
Our National Trainers are experts in laying, repairing and examining GRP Roofs. With over 60 years of experience in supplying quality products and services to all aspects of Fibreglass, our dedicated Roofing Team are always on hand to help with any technical queries. All of our depots stock specialist roofing Resins, Topcoats, Glass Matting and Ancilliaries for roofing jobs of any size.
TriRoof GRP Roofing System
Triroof is a premium range if Fibreglass / GRP Roofing Materials for the flat roofing industry. All components are available to order individually or as part of all-in-one complete roofing kits. Tricel Composites have sourced the best composite roofing materials which can be used for any flat roofing structure.
All TriRoof roofing materials are manufactured to remain watertight for a period of 25-years from the date of installation if installed by a Tricel Composites approved installer.