TriKlean Tool Cleaner
TriKlean Tool Cleaner is specially formulated non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-water based solvent replacement system made from organic sources that is worker safe and easy to use. It can be used with our non-mechanical, non-heated workstation to clean rollers and tools during lamination or as a gun flush for resin equipment. Cleaning is simple and efficient, there is no need to dry or blow off tools after using TriKlean.
If you would like more information don’t hesitate to contact us today for a free, hassle-free quotation.
Effect on Resin Curing
TriKlean Tool Cleaner has been fully evaluated on its effect in resin curing with little to no degradation in quantities as high as 10% of the resin. Residue from roller will not cause resin to stop curing like most solvent replacements. TriKlean will continue to work even with a high resin load. Resin will then finish curing in the workstation and eventually fall through the grid plate to the bottom as a polymerized sedimentation floc. After the resin sediment has cured it can later be disposed of as a solid waste/ This process creates no hazardous waste and will greatly reduce costs associated with solvents such as acetone.
Features and Benefits
- 11 times more powerful than acetone
- Excellent solvency on all resin systems
- Non-flammable, No HAP’s
- Ultra low vapour pressure, Low VOC’s
- No heat required
- No moving tool washers
- Residue from tools will not affect laminates
- Organic renewable ingredients
- Continuous duty cleaner for lamination
- Cleans rollers, brushes, squeegees, tools, parts etc.
- Flushing Chopper Guns
- Cleaning out equipment
- Many more applications
- Cost in use 70% lower than acetone
- Used over and over again
- Can eliminate hazardous waste
- Can outlast 10 – 15 drums of solvent
- Self recycling
- 100% biodegradable worker safe
- Very low toxicity profile
- No OSHA PEL or TVL requirements
Find Out More About Our TriKlean Range
Become a TriKlean Customer Today